top of page
Swipe for more images

A USDOT number is required for any company that owns or operates a Commercial Vehicle with a GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) of 10,001 lbs or more, transporting Cargo or a vehicle transporting 9 or more Passengers in Interstate Commerce. USDOT is also required on any intrastate carriers hauling hazardous materials which require a safety permit.


We will file your USDOT number for you.

USDOT Number

  • Private Carriers: No Additional Fees.

    For-Hire Carriers:  You will also need an MC Number, File Process Agents, File Proof of Insurance.

  • These states that require USDOT numbers for all intrastate commercial motor vehicles: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

You May Also Like

bottom of page